home about projects services contact

Friday, June 8, 2012

Red & Black Attack…


Ok…day before the party…prepare for the Red & Black Attack! Here is what my dining room table currently looks like…

image

Can you guess what my son’s High School colors are? Yes…I will be decorating with lots of Red & Black…

image

So excited to be celebrating this milestone with all our family and friends. So proud of my son for all of his accomplishments so far…

image

image

Now off to finish decorating and prepare for the party. Have a great weekend and see you next week!

image



4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! And, good for you for puffing out all those flowered pompoms...I gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a nice job with the decorations - I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this special time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun decorations! Congrats to your son! I'm sure the party was a success and hope you are now resting with your feet up, enjoying a glass of wine :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10