home about projects services contact

Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Sippers…


With just one week left before the big Grad Party…I am busy with all the details and party prep. The weather has warmed up in the last few days - today they are calling for 95’ – so I have been thinking about what types of drinks I will be serving at the party.

Since we will be serving Mexican Food I have decided that a chilled Sangria will be the perfect choice.


San1_rect540


After spending just a few minutes searching for Sangria recipes I have learned there are numerous types of Sangria. Here are a few of my favorites…






All of the above recipes are from Martha Stewart and look very refreshing and tasty! I have decided to make a Red Sangria with a recipe I found here.



I have purchased a couple of these…




And will use one for the Sangria and one for Lemonade…


Pinned Image

Here is a cool dispenser that holds 3 types of beverages…




I have decided to make my own since we will have a large/thirsty group!
You can also find some excellent pre-made Sangrias. One of my all time favorites is imported from Spain - Real Sangria by Cruz Garcia…




I buy it at BevMo and it comes in a box with a spigot…very user friendly…or you can find it in bottles too. We usually keep a box in the fridge during the hot summer months. It is light and refreshing and is delicious served over ice with meals or just by itself…the perfect summer sipper!

We will also offer several types of Mexican beer or should I say Cerveza!?…




I love the look of galvanized buckets and tubs to serve iced drinks…


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


We are looking forward to a beautiful sunny day to enjoy our friends and family for this graduation celebration! And will definitely have some cool drinks in hand to beat the summer heat.


What are some of your favorite beverages to serve during summer?







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Cello sipper bottles online

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10