home about projects services contact

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A nice surprise…


Having been out of town for a few days, it was nice to come home to a little surprise! Kristen over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia is featuring my Boys Bathroom Reveal over on her blog this week!

I have been following Kristen’s blog for a long time and love her style and talented eye for design. Check out all of her Tuesday’s Treasures Highlights here.


DIY Show Off



We had a great time camping and boating this week. Still trying to get back on track after being away.

Check in tomorrow as I will be posting the tutorial and after pictures of my garage sale side tables transformation into bedroom stools!


image
…sneak peek!



6 comments:

  1. Loving the sneak peek!! And congrats, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see those stools! Going to check out your boys bathroom reveal now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stools like sooo pretty! Congrats on your feature as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DIY! How much did you end up spending to make these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out beautiful! I love them! And I love your blog! I'm so glad I found it :)
    -Allie @ adventuresofamiddlesister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the feature! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10