home about projects services contact

Friday, August 31, 2012

Chalkboard Project–Sneak Peek…


We are out of town for the Labor Day Weekend, but I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of my chalkboard project that I have been working on this week…


image
 
 
I finished painting the board with chalkboard paint and just had to see what it will look like set inside the frame. I still need to hang it on the wall for the final reveal!

In the meantime…I just could not resist drawing a quick little picture just for fun…


image
 
 
I am really going to enjoy having this chalkboard canvas that I can change with the seasons and my daily moods!
 
 
Have a safe and fun weekend!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! We have one similar in our kitchen (our frame is almost the same color, just doesn't have the ornate details)...great minds think alike! LOL
    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - don't have one but need one :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10