home about projects services contact

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Tablescape...a place to gather


After finishing my fall mantel shown in my last post, I decided to carry over the theme of white pumpkins and pinecones onto my dining room table…


image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
I love the mix of textures from the combination of pinecones, burlap table runner and white linen table cloth. Remember the brass plate chargers I found at a favorite thrift store, and shared about here? They look so pretty layered with white plates and mini white pumpkins…


image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
The three larger white pumpkins started out as regular orange ones, but with a couple of coats of white chalk paint they have a whole new look…
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
Now the dining room table is set, and ready for fall…my favorite time to gather with family and friends.
 
 
image
 
 
 
 Sharing at...House of Hepworths
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the simplicity of it. And, white pumpkins are my favorite! Baby girl is coming home today for her first visit!! Cannot wait to hug her neck.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10