home about projects services contact

Friday, June 21, 2013

Adirondack Chair Ideas…My Hometalk Clipboard


Last week I was contacted by Hometalk to curate a clip board about Adirondack Chairs. I was honored to take part in putting together an awe inspiring board, all about Adirondacks!


image


Hometalk is a great resource for all things home and garden. This interactive site is fueled by professionals and home enthusiasts that are available to answer questions and give advice. You can even post your own projects that you would like to share!

Click here for more info on how to join this creative community.



image



They asked me to include my post about how I freshened up my own Adirondack chairs last spring…see original post here.  I also selected some other inspiring posts featuring great ideas.

Click here to see my clipboard on 15 ~ Awe Inspiring Ideas for Adirondack Chairs

And be sure to take some time to browse around Hometalk…you are sure to find a lot more inspiration!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10