home about projects services contact

Friday, July 11, 2014

Progress Report…Kitchen Reno Week 3


This weeks progress may not look like much in the photo…


image
 
 
But, I am so happy to see the drywall up and textured! Let me tell you…drywall day is MESSY! Thank goodness for the plastic drapes they have put up to contain the dust. The photo above also shows the progress on removing the existing carpet and hardwood floors from the new space. We will be installing new hardwood throughout the entire downstairs. So excited about that!
 
We also got our new window installed…
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
This window is centered over my future farmhouse sink…so I will be enjoying this view frequently…and hopefully soon!
 
For now, I am often found outside in the backyard, relaxing in the only clean spot at my house…
 
 
image
 
 
In my next post I will be sharing a couple of DIY projects completed for the kitchen…and I finally picked my backsplash tile! Follow me on Instagram for sneak peeks…
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! Love the window you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the window, too! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already jealous of your new window. Love the arch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is great progress! Using plastic drapes in containing dust is actually a very good idea. And the window looks great! I like the fact that it’s not one of those plain square windows, as this one looks very stylish. Thanks for sharing this with us, Laura. Have a great day!


    Christie Goodwin @ WindowEnhancementsLLCWI

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. Kitchen Renovation

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10